Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Asif Iqbal (Now in SM Foods)

Dear friends my name is Asif Iqbal, I am an Indian, My native place is well recognize as Faizabad district in UP state.

I am having sound experience in print media, as a reporter i did work with some key players of print media group like H T Media etc.

During my working tenure; I worked on various beat like Education, health, local market & cultural as well.


As for as my professional qualification concern; I did my PG in Mass Communication & Journalism.

After qualifying my CAT exam in 2008 I took admission in a prominent management college in Ghaziabad, where I completed my PGDM in Sale & Marketing. At the time of my PGDM I was "Student editor" of my College internal news letter "Voyage". During this tenure I edited four editions in a row.

If I talked about my projects these were with some renowned organization I did my first Internship in Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co. Ltd Jaipur, another project Sales and Services of Maruti Suzuki at Competent Automobile Co. Ltd. New Delhi.



Some of my Extra Curriculum Activities are as follows- vice president of SDD (Salman Delhi Die-Hard) Club. ”, Blog writing and opinion sharing in various Portal and Vortal.


As most of my surrenders aware that I am a silent social activist; for this concern I did PG in Human Rights from Indian Institute Of Human Rights affiliated with UNO.


I was spokesperson of student union in K S S Saket P G College during my B.Sc. time, during this tenure I have raised a lot of social issues that were against to student & most of them I got success like wise; Regular classes campaign, SIM reservation for University Students, plantation at Degree college campus, Practical files arrangement and so on.

In my native city mostly people called me "Asif Bhai" but in the capital Delhi the definition of "Asif Bhai" is little bit changed because here people know by their action not by their titles.


My hobbies are as follows- Blogging, Reading & Writing, Public Speaking and enjoying the movies.


In future I have a plan to execute my own business a long with my friends Jayant srivastava, Pratyush kukreja,Archna gupta,Nidhi gupta, Devender pal, Akansha Sharma and angry young man Rahul kumar.

14 comments:

  1. hi buddy very happy to c u on blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to know about your self..dude you are innovative.. you are about to open your packet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am very happy to know about your self... Asif bhai you are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great to hear all true things about you......great work Asif bhai....

    ReplyDelete
  5. write ture about u bhai jaan..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????just joking...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. yr bbc cooments are awesome!! well done asif sahab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog bhai .........ur latest blog 'DABANG' is very good

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can ad your achievemet here dude...

    ReplyDelete
  9. thnks brij for your valuable suggestion..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi asif bhai...salam u r write very good.....i mean u r a good writer.....so plzz write somthing salman bhai....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Asif bhai....itz long time to have a great conversation wid U Pratyush(Janeman)and myself.....Vo time jo humne saath me bitaye the life long yaad rahenge....

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has a very near bright future. The internet marketing agencies are flourishing in their seo company feature and services

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is really interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them.
    Online Marketing Services in bangalore

    Top SEO Company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete