Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where is Asif iqbal, Asif bhai, Asif India,Asif Faizabad?

I have heard through a lot of people; when I met them after a long break that where you are Asif or Asif Bhai. I think this is the common query people generally face in there respective life. A lot of time I provide my Mob no and Email ids but they lastly misplaced it or made an acceptable excuse dude my Email id has been changed or I have lost my mob so your contact no has gone with these stuff.

Information technology really grownup but we lazy people never ever come on track. So finally I have decided whenever anyone; ask me where you are or where you were I will answer them in very stunning way. Like wise “If you want to find me why you were not asking to Google where Asif Iqbal is? Or where is Asif bhai”.

It is something stunning but true; Now I have to see that this philosophy will work or not.

So friends now all distances are no more I am a just click away in Google. For that you have to only search on google “Where is Asif Iqbal” or”Where is Asif bhai” or “Where is Asif iqbal from faizabad”.

So all my best wishers I am informing you that Now I am in capital Delhi and working in as a Territory Head in a leading FMCG organization name (SM Foods A division of VFSL).

It’s very difficult to tell A to Z about me on here so Please have my Email Id:
asifboy@gmail.com; for any information please contact me i am extremely waiting for all my friends those missed by me through some circumstances.

1 comment:

  1. perhaps...physical presence is much awaited and demanded by everyone since we have left the college but most of us has time lacking prob. efforts for meeting can be possible for only 'IT SAVVY' & PHONOMANIAC PERSONS$$$

    ReplyDelete